Both course and University requirements must be satisfied. If in doubt, please contact us.
Interviews will be held prior to recommending an offer of admission.
- A good 2:1 honours degree
- Students will need to be familiar with matrix algebra, calculus, statistics, and to be able to work with and solve differential equations.
- Prior coding experience is essential (of at least 40 hours or equivalent).
- Foreign language requirements:
- IELTS score minimums of Listening 7.0, Writing 7.0, Reading 6.5, Speaking 7.0, Total 7.0 and CAE Grade A & B (overall score of 193, with no element lower than 185 plus a Language Centre assessment)
- TOEFL score minimums of Listening 25, Writing 25, Reading 25, Speaking 25, Total 100 and CPE Grade A, B, or C (with at least 200 with no element lower than 185).
Read more on the university requirements here <link>.